This policy is a part of our Terms of Service.
The information contained on this page constitutes information and not legal advice. The reader assumes all responsibility for any and all use of this information. Please consult an attorney for specific questions. This page may be updated periodically.
The following are requirements for submitting Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notices of infringement and DMCA counter-notices to Bahia Blue Boutique.
If you believe that material residing on or accessible through Bahia Blue Boutique infringes a copyright, you may send a notice of infringement via email to email@example.com, which must include all of the following required information:
- a signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose right has been allegedly infringed upon -- signatures may be provided electronically by typing your name;
- identification in sufficient detail of the work allegedly infringed upon;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on Bahia Blue Boutique including the specific location of the material so that Bahia Blue Boutique can find it -- for listings, please provide the Bahia Blue Boutique listing URL to each item you allege is infringing;
- the name of the intellectual property owner, and contact information for the notifier including name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifier is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you misrepresent that material is infringing, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees). Therefore, if you are not sure whether the material is infringing, please contact an attorney before submitting a notice to Bahia Blue Boutique. Fraudulent or abusive notices may result in account termination or other legal consequences.
Bahia Blue Boutique
Vancouver, BC V6A 2T7, Canada